General Election 2022
Please read below before applying for an absentee ballot.
Due to a recent change in NYS Election Law §8-302, voters who are issued an absentee ballot are no longer allowed to cast a vote on the machines during Early Voting or Election Day. Please contact the Board of Elections with any questions at 585-243-7090.
(Fill out print and mail in)
- You may apply using the online Absentee Ballot Application portal
- If you are visually impaired and require a ballot with accessible features you may apply using the online Accessible Absentee Ballot Application portal
Village Election: March 15, 2022 Noon - 9:00 PM
Primary Election: June 28, 2022 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Primary Election: August 23, 2022 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
General Election: November 8, 2022 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- David M. DiPasquale, Democratic Commissioner
- Rebecca L. Schroeder, Republican Commissioner
- Amanda M. Coniglio, Democratic Deputy Commissioner
- Diana M. Farrell, Republican Deputy Commissioner
About the Board of Elections
The aim of the Livingston County Board of Elections is to serve the people of the county by ensuring that the elections and related activities are handled in an honest and open fashion according to the New York State Election Law, and that all people are given an opportunity to express their opinions through the electoral system.
The Board maintains the current voter registration file necessary to allow for participation in federal, state, county, and local elections. The Commissioners and Deputy Commissioners also assist in educating the citizens on the importance of exercising their civic duties through our democratic election process. The Board of Elections is made up of equal representation from the two major political parties, as required by the Election Law.