COVID-19 Vaccine Information
A Guide to the COVID-19 Vaccines
LCDOH Booster Dose Pfizer Vaccine Clinic for anyone who is 18 years or older:
Thursday, December 9! Click here to register.
New York State is offering COVID-19 vaccines to 5 to 11 year-olds at 10 mass vaccination sites. Click here for more information or to make an appointment.
UPDATE on Booster Doses:
The Livingston County Department of Health (LCDOH) is not currently offering first and second dose COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
Below are locations which are offering first, second and booster doses of the COVID-19 Vaccine in Livingston County:
- Tri-County Family Medicine: For updates go to: https://www.facebook.com/TriCountyFamilyMedicine Only offering Pfizer 2nd vaccine for those that received their 1st dose at Tri-County
- CVS Pharmacy: Visit https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine Only offering Pfizer Booster Vaccine in the Avon and Dansville locations
- Livonia-Lakeville Pharmacy: call 585-346-5615 or visit https://www.livonia-lakevillepharmacy.com/coronavirus
- Quinlan’s Pharmacy, Wayland call 728-2250. Offering first, second and booster doses for Johnson & Johnson, Modern and Pfizer
- Tops Friendly Markets: Appointments are required. Dansville location only. For updates, check https://www.topsmarkets.com/Covid19Vaccinations or call 1-800-522-2522. Offering Moderna 18 & over and Moderna Booster Vaccine
- Walgreens Pharmacy: For updates, check www.walgreens.com, or call Mt Morris location (Pfizer only for Booster Vaccine) at 658-9498, or call Dansville location (Moderna only for Booster Vaccine) at 335-6760.
- Walmart: For updates and scheduling, check https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302 . Also offering the Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and Moderna Booster Vaccines
- Wegmans: By appointment only. For updates, visit https://www.wegmans.com/pharmacy/ or call 1-800-207-6099. Also offering the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Booster Vaccines
Pediatric (Kids ages 5 and up) Vaccination at Area Pharmacies and HCP office(s) at this time:
- CVS: Scheduling available now for select locations. Click here for details.
- Livonia-Lakeville Pharmacy: Call 585-346-5615 or visit https://www.livonia-lakevillepharmacy.com/coronavirus Offering Pfizer ages 5-11
- Quinlan’s Pharmacy, Wayland call 728-2250. Offering Pfizer ages 5-11
- Stony Brook Pediatrics, Dansville 335-5200, Geneseo 243-9340
- Walgreens: Scheduling available now for select locations. Click here for details.
- Walmart: For updates and scheduling, check https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302 Pfizer ages 5-11
- Wegmans: Appointment scheduling for pediatric doses is available. Click here for details.
In addition, please check with your healthcare provider, local pharmacies or visit https://flvaccinehub.com to find out how and where you can get vaccinated.
Are You Over 60 years of age and in need of a COVID-19 vaccine?
The Livingston County Department of Health and the Livingston County Office for the Aging can help you find and
register for a COVID-19 vaccine including booster doses. Please call 243-7520.
We may also be able to assist if you want a vaccine, but don’t have a ride.
Homebound individuals who would like a COVID-19 vaccine in their home are encouraged to call.
Questions about COVID-19 Vaccine?
Please call 585-243-7270. Appointment links will be posted on our website (click above).
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- Finger Lakes COVID-19 Vaccine Hub
- New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Program | Program Book
- New York State Phased Distribution of the Vaccine
- New York State Information for Providers
- New York State COVID-19 FAQs
- New York Attorney General Warns of COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information for You and Your Family
- CDC COVID-19 FAQs