COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The Livingston County Department of Health is scheduling vaccination clinics for those who are age eligible. Please read the description of each clinic to know the ages eligible. We are offering both Moderna (18+) and Pfizer (12+). Be sure you register for the appropriate clinic.
Please register below. Pre-registration is preferred but not required!
For those who have an appointment at our clinic, we need your help to continue to vaccinate people quickly as possible.
You can schedule a vaccine here (when available)!
You need two doses of the current vaccine!
- Second Dose: Those receiving either Moderna or Pfizer vaccine from our clinics will need 2 shots to get the most protection.
- After receiving your first dose, you will automatically be scheduled for your second dose. For the Moderna vaccine, this will be 28 days from the time of your first dose. The Pfizer vaccine is 21 days from the time of your first. Please be sure you are available at that time and date as it is difficult to reschedule vaccinations. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Pharmacies and State-run mass vaccination sites are also providing COVID-19 vaccines.
Questions about COVID-19 Vaccine?
Please call 585-243-7270. Appointment links will be posted on our website (click above).
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
- Finger Lakes COVID-19 Vaccine Hub
- New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Program | Program Book
- New York State Phased Distribution of the Vaccine
- New York State Information for Providers
- New York State COVID-19 FAQs
- New York Attorney General Warns of COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information for You and Your Family
- CDC COVID-19 FAQs