A special thanks to Monroe County Department of Public Health for use of these videos.
Free test kit and KN95 masks:
The Livingston County Department of Health is providing 1 free test kit (included two tests) and 2 free KN95 masks per household (while supplies last) at:
- Livingston County Department of Health at 2 Murray Hill Drive, Mt. Morris, NY 14510.
- The building is open from 8am-4pm Monday through Friday.
- We are unable to mail these items.
It is encouraged for residents to continue to get boosters and vaccines, to effectively reduce symptoms and risk of death from contracting COVID-19. Although some safety precautions have been relaxed, continue hand washing and stay tuned for future alerts for additional prevention guidelines.
Always get tested/test when not feeling well. Please stay home and away from others if tested positive for COVID-19. For general questions, please contact the Livingston County Department of Health at: 585-243-7270.
Free COVID-19 Test Distribution for Workplaces:
- Place orders at: bit.ly/livcokits.
- After orders have been placed, pick-up at the Chamber of Commerce, 4635 Millennium Dr., Geneseo, NY 14454 between the hours of 10am-2pm, Monday through Friday.
- For questions related to ordering and pick-up, please contact the Livingston County Chamber of Commerce at: 585-243-2222. For general questions, please contact the Livingston County Department of Health at: 585-243-7270.