Office of Workforce Developmentis your one-stop source for employment, training and recruitment assistance in Livingston County. Our Geneseo Career Center provides an array of workforce resources to both job seekers and employers.
Our office is open for limited in person appointments and services. Our resource room and computers will also be available to the public for job search related activities such as completing on-line applications. To ensure resources and staff are available, please call ahead at 2 4 3 - 7 0 4 7. Office occupancy will be limited to 10 clients at a time.Job Search Workshops
Funding for Training
Newsletter Table of Contents- FREE CNA Training
- 39 Local Jobs Posted with Department of Labor in Past 7 Days
- Job Fairs and Recruitments
- Heritage Christian Services - October 22 (1 – 3pm)
- IBERO American Action League - Wednesday, October 28 at 1 pm via Zoom.
- Livingston County November Job Fair – November 10 4-6pm in person
- Funding for Training (CNA, LPN, CDL A)
- ZOOM Job Search Workshops
- Spotlighted Jobs
- Relief Cook/Diet Aide/Utility – Noyes Hospital Dansville
- Environmental Aide/Attendant – Noyes Hospital Dansville
- Custodian/Transport/Environmental Attendant – Noyes Hospital Dansville
- Livingston County Civil Service Jobs and Exams
- NY State Civil Service Exams and Recruitments
- High School Equivalency Diploma Program (GED) Starting Again
See our FAQ for more, and call, email or stop in for more information.
We are proud to offer priority of service to veterans