- Planning Department
- SEQR Resources
NYS Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Links
- SEQR Home Page (Access SEQR Forms and the SEQR Workbook from the menu bar on the left side of the page)
- Find Critical Environmental Areas outside of Livingston County (Livingston County does not have any DEC designated Critical Environmental Areas)
- SEQR Workbook link to the Traffic Generation Table used for answering Question 8 on the Short EAF (as shown in the Institute of Transportation Engineers Trip Generation Manual)
- SEQR Workbook link to NYSDEC's Hazardous Waste Site Remediation Database used for providing details for Question 20 on the Short EAF
State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) Links
- SHPO Environmental Review website
- SHPO Project Review Submission Cover Form
- SHPO Contacts by Department and County
- Create FIRMettes (area-specific flood maps) at the FEMA Map Service Center
Helpful Hints for Using the EAF Mapper
- When filling out the EAFs, use the EAF Mapper FIRST. Otherwise, all information entered into the form up to that point will be erased.
- Turn off Pop-Up Blocker.
- The EAF Mapper does not know everything.
- The EAF Mapper does not play well with Internet Explorer 8.
- EAF Mapper answers are locked.
- Be careful of duplicate tax map numbers in different towns (zoom out to confirm location).
- EAF Mapper can calculate acreage, but it will not put that calculated acreage in the form.
- EAF Mapper cannot accommodate more than one tax parcel at a time.
Livingston County SEQR Training on New Environmental Assessment Forms and EAF Mapper