On-Line Payment

Make a Civil Payment On-line

The Civil Division can accept credit and debit cards for garnishment payments through GovPayNet. Individuals who have income executions against them and are facing having their wages garnished can now pay with a major credit, debit or prepaid debit cards.

You need to know your case number (docket number) to make a payment, if you do not know your case/docket number call the Civil Division at (585) 243-7130.

Click here to pay online.