UMR insurance now accepted at the Center for Sexual Health and Wellness!
What is Family Planning Benefit Program?
You may be eligible for the Family Planning Benefit Program (FPBP). Planning a family is important. Birth control and other family planning services are available. FPBP is free to females and males.
Who can get FPBP services?
- Does not qualify for or chooses not to apply for Medicaid or Family Health Plus
- Is able to have children (males are eligible, too)
- Lives in New York State
- Meets income guidelines
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Insurance, Medicaid, benefit or Managed Care Medicaid card if you have one
- If currently working, you will need your last month of pay stubs
- Proof of permanent address like monthly bills, or magazine subscription, or other mail
- Your social security number
Types of Payment accepted for Services
Self Pay (Sliding Fee Scale)
Charges for services are determined by a sliding fee scale that is based on your income and the number of people you support. Charges range from "free" to "full charge"" depending on the service or product provided. A payment plan can be arranged.
Medicaid and Medicaid Family Planning Benefit Products
If you quality for Medicaid or Medicaid Family Planning Benefit Products, they are billed at no cost to you.
No one will be turned away for inability to pay.
For assistance in getting health insurance, such as Medicaid, please call CCSI at 613-7660, and ask to speak to a Navigator.
* The Center for Sexual Health and Wellness is not officially affiliated with a hospital for these services.