April 26, 2021 2:31 PM
Livingston County COVID-19 Response
as of 4/26/21
• To date, there have been 24,908 (39.4%) Livingston County residents vaccinated and 4,238 confirmed cases in Livingston County. Visit www.livingstoncounty.us/1207/COVID-19 for more detailed information.
• The Finger Lakes COVID-19 Vaccine Hub and vaccine providers in the Finger Lakes Region are following federal and state recommendations to resume the use of the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine. We encourage anyone who has questions about the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to speak with their health care provider.
• Watch the Livingston County Department of Health website for updated vaccine clinic information and availability at www.livingstoncounty.us/vaccine. Call 243-7270 if you need help registering for a vaccine appointment at our clinic.
• Domestic travelers will no longer be required to quarantine after entering New York from another U.S. State or U.S. Territory starting April 1st. Visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory.
• Governor Cuomo announced guidance for the upcoming catered event season. Please visit https://www.livingstoncounty.us/1206/COVID-19-Information-for-Operators for details.
• The Open Enrollment Period for uninsured New Yorkers has been extended through March 31, 2021. New Yorkers can apply for coverage through NY State of Health or directly through insurers.
• There is a COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker Dashboard which updates New Yorkers on the distribution of the vaccine including the number of doses received by the state, a breakdown of first or second doses, and the number of persons vaccinated with the first and second doses in each region.
• The New York State Department of Health has adopted the updated guidance from the CDC to include a 10-day quarantine option for those who do not show symptoms. The official guidance can be found here.
• The Livingston County Department of Health continues to offer COVID-19 diagnostic testing on a limited basis by appointment only. Please call (585) 243-7270 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday to determine if you qualify for testing.
• Residents can check the number of positive cases in school districts. A dashboard for public viewing is available at https://schoolcovidreportcard.health.ny.gov/.
• Testing is available to all New Yorkers statewide. Visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-testing for more information.
• Livingston County Mental Health has a help line for community members who need someone to talk to during these stressful times. This is free and confidential. Please call 243-7251 Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM -5:00 PM.
• For more information on local resources please visit 211lifeline.org, call 2-1-1 or access the COVID-19 community support map at www.thelcn.com.