The Livingston County Probation Department is required to notify the sentencing court and district attorney of the following violation events:
- When an operator has failed to have installed the ignition interlock device on his/her own vehicle(s) or vehicle(s) which he/she operates.
- Any report of alleged tampering with or circumventing an ignition interlock device or an attempt thereof.
- any report of a failed start-up re-test
- any report of a missed start-up re-test
- any report of a failed rolling re-test
- any report of a missed rolling re-test
- Where the operator has not complied with a service visit requirement, and has not had his/her vehicles promptly serviced within the three business days immediately following the missed service appointment
The Livingston County Probation Department is required to notify the Court and District Attorney’s Office regarding any violation events. At that time the sentencing court may summon you to court to question you about the violation event, or choose to take no further action.