How do I make a payment?

The Livingston County Probation Department accepts payments for DWI Supervision Fees, Electronic Home Monitoring Fees, Livingston County Court ordered Fines, and Restitution.

Payment must be in the form of cash (if payment is made in person), certified bank check or money order.  Please do not send cash in the mail. 

Payments may be sent to:  Livingston County Probation Department, 6 Court St, Room 101, Geneseo, NY 14454. 

Payments may also be made online at: 

Show All Answers

1. What time are you open until?
2. How do I make a payment?
3. How do I refer a child to PINS?
4. Where can I serve my court ordered Community Service?
5. When are the Dansville Reporting days?
6. What is Probation Supervision?
7. Is probation supervision the same as parole?
8. How do I apply to become an intern at the Probation Department?
9. What is a Certificate of Relief from Disabilities?
10. How do I apply for a Certificate of Relief from Disabilities?
11. Have you considered Mediation?
12. Do I qualify to have my criminal conviction sealed?
13. Where can I find my criminal history?
14. What if I am an Employer and would like to talk to somebody at the Probation Department regarding general questions about probation conditions relating to employment?