Photo Gallery

Select a Photo Album to view photos or a slideshow. Select a picture to view it full size or to give it a "Thumbs Up" to vote for it to receive a spot in the People's Choice spotlight.

Historical Markers

◄ Back To All Albums ◄ Back To Thumbnails View slideshow of other photos in this album
Thumbs up Image of blue and yellow historical marker for Ca-na-wau-gus

Ca-Na-Wau-Gus (Town of Caledonia)

This hamlet was once home to a Native American settlement and was a reservation after 1797. The copious sulphur springs gave Canawaugus its name - "place of stinking waters".

View Full Size